Content Rules and Requirements
1. The user agrees to comply with the rules and requirements for the Content (media files, embedded content, links and text):
1.1. Adult content
Content must be appropriate for visitors of all ages, including minors. If you post content that could be considered adult (e.g., people wearing clothing that does not hide intimate organs well), you must label the content as confidential.
1.2. Incitement to hatred
Content does not incite hatred or violence or discriminate against individuals or groups based on race, skin color, ethnic origin, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability or medical condition.
1.3. Electoral fraud
Content does not interfere with your local/national election process. Content does not mislead the public about how to vote or who can vote. Content does not contain information about selling or attempting to sell your right to vote.
1.4. Illegal goods and services
Content is not used to promote or facilitate the sale of regulated or illegal goods or services, including but not limited to:
- Weapon schemes
- Body parts (including body fluids, blood, etc.)
- Adoption / surrogacy proposals
- Embargoed goods
- Endangered or protected species of animals and plants
- Regulated plants, insects, animals
- Fireworks and explosives
- Hazardous / toxic materials
- Personal identification documents
- Personal information or mailing lists
- Discarded goods
- Stolen items
- Tobacco products, including e-cigarettes
- Human trafficking or prostitution
The site may not be used to promote or facilitate any form of illegal activity, including the sale of illegal goods or services.
1.5. Spam and fraud
You may not use the website to spam or defraud visitors, including links to external sites that collect personal data under false pretenses.
You may not use the site to intimidate, threaten or harass.
1.7. Extremist/terrorist content
It is forbidden to use the site for advertising, propaganda, praise or fundraising for extremist groups and their activities.
1.8. Harming children
You may not post content that harms minors or supports the harming of minors, including: child sexual abuse material, harassment of minors, and images of minors in inappropriate contexts.
You may not post content that promotes or encourages suicide, self-mutilation, digestive disorders, or potentially dangerous treatments.
1.10. Violent and shocking content
It is forbidden to post content designed to disrupt the mental state, containing blood, mutilation, physical violence, etc.
1.11. Copyrights and trademarks
You may not post content that violates the intellectual property rights of people and companies, including copyrights, trademarks and patents.
1.12. Confidential data
You may not post content that discloses the personal information of others. You may not post content that involves the collection of identifying information without a proper legal basis (including IP addresses). You may not post content that discloses private content without an individual's consent.
You may not create pages impersonating other people or organizations. You may not post Content that is false, inaccurate or intended to misinform others.
2. The Contractor has the right to refuse to place links to competing services and sites, including communities of competing services/sites.
3. Links to resources blocked by Meta (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp) are not allowed.
4. If any Content, in the Contractor's opinion, violates the rules and requirements for the Content (media files, embedded content, links and texts), the Contractor has the right to remove any information and materials posted by the user on the Site, or to block the page completely, without prior notice to the user. No refunds will be issued in case of violation of the rules and requirements for the Content.