The "Modules" page contains settings for integrations with external systems (mailing services, analytics systems, etc.). To connect "Module" you need two actions:
1. Configure its parameters and activate them in the corresponding block of the "Modules" page.
2. Enable this module for the block where it should work.
To set up notifications about new requests and payments, go to Modules - Notifications. You can receive notifications to any number of email or messenger addresses.
For example for Telegram (similar for FB Messenger):
1. Choose Telegram
2. Find chat @taplink
3. Type /start with your individual code in the chat. It can be copied from the notifications settings page
4. Press the "Activate" button
For setting up notifications to email:
1. Choose "E-Mail"
2. Enter the necessary address
3. Click the button "Send invitation"
4. Follow the link from the letter (sender address is [email protected]) and confirm connecting the account.
When using e-mail notifications it is recommended to add [email protected] address to the address book of the postal service. It will prevent messages from getting into the spam folder or being filtered by the anti-spam system.
The list of accounts for which you have enabled notifications is on the "Connections" tab. To deactivate notifications you need to remove the corresponding account from the list.
You can configure the list of events about which you will receive notifications on the "Notifications" tab by unchecking/unchecking the corresponding box and pressing the "Save" button.
Jivosite is a business messenger for communicating with your customers on the site, in social networks and messengers, by phone and e-mail. That popup in the bottom corner. Read more at https://www.jivosite.com/
Taplink jivosite is connected through modules.
Installation is simple. You need to register on JivoSite, and then paste the received code into the module and click connect.
Please note: the services of this service (as well as other integrations) are paid for separately. We only provide the ability to integrate jivo with Taplink.
You can read about Open Graph on Google:
The Open Graph protocol allows any Web page to become a full-fledged social media object. For example, the protocol is used on Facebook to allow any web page to have the same functionality as any other object on Facebook.
The purpose of this module in our service is to change the default text and picture when a link is posted on social networks.
Setting up this module comes down to entering your data - title, description and image, which will be displayed when you share a link to your tablink in messengers and social networks.
In terms of connecting third-party CRM system, the only thing you can do is link webhook and this CRM via https://zapier.com/ or ApiX-Drive (also built on the principle of Zapier, detailed help on configuring https://apix-drive.com/). You may need someone with a technical background to do this. The point is that through the webhook module we can send data to the zapier/ApiX-Drive and they will send data to the CRM in a different format (needed for your CRM).
In order for Taplink data to appear in the resource you created, you must add the Analytics tag.
1. Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
2. Click Administrator.
3. In the Account column, check if the right account is selected (under the "+ Create account" button at the top).
4. In the Resource column, check if the correct resource is selected, then click Data Streams and click the Sites tab. Select the data stream.
5. Under the instructions for adding tags, click New Tag on Page and select Global Tag (gtag.js). A page tag will appear - code that takes up the entire section starts with a snippet
<!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->
and ends with a snippet of
Copy the Google Analytics page tag and place it in Taplink, under Modules - Google Analytics